Angolan Consulate Legalisation
The consular section will only authenticate documents that have been translated into Portuguese.
The bundle must be in the following order:
- Certification of the translated document in Portuguese and English. This certification must be made via an affidavit before a Notary Public. In addition, an apostille must be attached to the back of the notarised certification.
- Translated document(s).
- The original document in English, or a copy certified as a "true copy" by a Notary Public must be annexed after the translated pages.
What you need to do:
- Click on the "order now" button below and follow the instructions
- You can bring or post/courier the document(s) to our office.
- We will translate your document into Portuguese and have it authenticated by a Notary Public.
- The notarised translation is legalised with an apostille.
- We do not handle the Angolan consulate legalisation.*
- You can collect the document from our office, or we can post it back to you, or to any other address worldwide.
* We can provide a notarised translation and prepare the bundle of documents to be taken to the consulate, and you take the document to the Angolan consulate yourself.
Turnaround (without consular legalisation): 3-4 working days
Send us an email:
Click on the chat tab