Egyptian Consulate Legalisation
Procedure for legalisation of British documents for official use in Egypt:
British documents for official use in Egypt will need to be legalised (apostilled) by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office first, and then further legalised at the Egyptian consulate.
- Solicitor authentication, if required
- Apostille - Legalisation by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Egyptian consulate legalisation
What you need to do:
- Click on the "order now" button below and follow the instructions
- You can bring or post the document(s) to our office.
- We can provide solicitor authentication of your document, if required.
- We handle the Egyptian consulate legalisation.
- You can collect the document from our office, or we can post it back to you, or to any other address worldwide.
There are three levels of service, both for personal and commercial documents:
- Standard: 7-10 working days
- Express: 3 working days
- Premium: 2 working days
Send us an email:
Click on the chat tab