Qatar Consulate Legalisation
Procedure for legalisation of British documents for official use in Qatar:
- Solicitor authentication, if required
- Apostille - Legalisation by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Qatar consulate legalisation
What you need to do:
- Fill in the online order form below.
- You can bring, or post, the document(s) to our office.
- We can provide solicitor authentication of your document, if required.
- We handle the Qatar consulate legalisation.
- You can collect the document from our office, or we can post it back to you, or to any other address worldwide.
Important note for holders of academic qualifications:
According to the request of the authorities in the State of Qatar, as of the 1st of June 2016, all applications for legalisation of Degree (BA/BSc), Diplomas, Masters and PhD certificates, which were issued outside the State of Qatar, must be presented as follows:
- Letter from the educational provider confirming the following:
- Authenticity of the qualification
- Whether it was full or part-time study, long distance or face to face
- Place of study and where examinations were held
- The awarded title, i.e. Diploma, Certificate (BA or BSc), Masters or Doctorate.
- Duration of the course
- Start and end dates
Note that the Embassy of Qatar will not legalise any certificates of long distance learning, including those issued by the Open University, as this is not in line with the rules of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Doha.
Turnaround: aproximately 7 working days
Send us an email:
Click on the chat tab