Saudi Arabia Consulate Legalisation
Procedure for legalisation of British documents for official use in Saudi Arabia:
British documents for official use in Saudi Arabia will need to be legalised (apostilled) by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office first, then further legalised at the British-Arab Chambers of Commerce and finally legalised and the Saudi Arabian consulate.
- Solicitor certification, if required
- Apostille - Legalisation by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Attestation at the British-Arab Chambers of Commerce
- Saudi Arabia consulate legalisation
What you need to do:
- Click on the "get a quote" button below and we will get back to you with a quote.
- You can bring or post the document(s) to our office.
- We can provide solicitor authentication of your document, if required.
- We handle the attestation at the Chambers of Commerce and at the Saudi Arabian consulate.
- You can collect the document from our office, or we can post it back to you, or to any other address worldwide.