UAE Consulate Legalisation
Procedure for legalisation of British documents for official use in the UAE:
British documents for official use in the UAE will need to be legalised (apostilled) by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office first, and then further legalised at the UAE consulate.
- Solicitor authentication, if required
- Apostille - Legalisation by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- UAE consulate legalisation
What you need to do:
- Click on the "get a quote" button below and we will get back to you with a quote for the service.
- You can bring or post the document(s) to our office.
- We can provide solicitor authentication of your document, if required.
- We handle the UAE consulate legalisation.
- You can collect the document from our office, or we can post it back to you, or to any other address worldwide.
There are three levels of service, both for personal and commercial documents:
- Standard: 6-7 working days
- Express: 3-4 working days
- Premium: 2 working days