Vietnamese Consulate Legalisation
Procedure for legalisation of British documents for official use in Vietnam:
British documents for official use in Vietnam will need to be legalised (apostilled) by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office first, and then further legalised at the Vietnamese consulate.
- Notary Public authentication, if required
- Apostille - Legalisation by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Vietnamese consulate legalisation
What you need to do:
- Click on the "get a quote" button below and we will get back to you with a full quote for the service.
- You can bring or post the document(s) to our office.
- We can provide notary public authentication of your document, if required.
- We handle the Vietnamese consulate legalisation.
- You can collect the document from our office, or we can post it back to you, or to any other address worldwide.
There are three levels of service, both for personal and commercial documents:
- Standard: 7-10 working days
- Express: 3 working days
- Premium: 2 working days